February 04, 2008

Once again, thank you all for making this happen




Such a relief . . . there is my sweet little Fiona's name in lights. I sorely miss her furry, gentle self but so thankful to see her name on a cage at last.


Just before closing time, Maeve and I got to the Humane Society for a quick peek. So exciting to see it there, and I know my little Fifi is wagging her tail too. Thank you Rachel for the tons of time you spend at the Humane Society and for checking week after week for The Sign to appear; thank you Maeve & Rachel for your excitement and work to make the Friends of Fiona happen; thanks Susan for the tip-off today; and thank you again to my very kind family, friends, and coworkers for your very thoughtful and generous donations to the Friends of Fiona fund. Fifi and I are lucky girls.

~ Barb

2 comments:

Maeve said...

Whoo hoo! So exciting to see it up there. Now we just need to start keeping track of its inhabitants! :-)

Rachel said...

Which I will do every weekend! I can't wait to meet our first resident and tell everyone about our fuzzy friend. :)