August 09, 2008

Good news, bad news, and a press mention!

Well, Smokey has found a happy home, so hurray for Smokey!

However, poor Gigi -- remember Gigi? -- is back at the shelter. I know her main profile picture says she's adopted, but she isn't. I guess her adoption didn't work out, so there she is, hoping the second time's the charm. Cross your fingers. Or, better yet, go get her!


As for the press mention: well, it was the Humane Society bulletin that just went out. If you wrote a check during the Friends of Fiona drive, you probably got a copy in the mail recently, too, which means you may already have noticed the mention of the FoF in the cage sponsorship section! I don't know about you, but I was thoroughly chuffed to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your endless devotion to the Friends of Fiona cause. :-) Lucky Fifi and I hope, some day soon, lucky Gigi.